The 10th edition of the Dairy Innovation Strategies Conference returns to Copenhagen! Here are some of the HIGHLIGHTS:
- New Keynotes from Arla Foods and Oatly
- ING Senior Economist to address Net-zero strategies as a driver for innovation in the dairy industry
- TINE will deliver a case study on “Future Milk”- milk from a herd using Bovaer®
- Yakult to address probiotic dairy for healthy ageing
- Dutch Dairy Association will share key findings – Dairy’s role in a healthy and sustainable diets
- Panel discussion looking at Packaging and health claims – how consumers perceive these
- Panel discussion: Plant-based dairy – nutritional and functional benefits
- Danone shares unique insights – analysing how dairy affects immune health
- Nestlé MENA will discuss their new initiative – Nestlé Hatcher innovation platform
For the conference, Lyras’ CCO Mark K. Andersen will be doing a live presentation.
Check out the full agenda to see details for: roundtable discussions, case studies, panel discussions and how technology is empowering the dairy industry.