GDPR (general data protection regulations)
- The categories of personal data that we collect
- Our purpose for collecting these data
- How we collect and store this data
- Who we share this data with
- Your rights concerning the personal data we collect
- How you can contact us
How to contact us?
If you have any concerns about how your data is being handled, please contact:
Lyras A/S | +45 39 39 35 35 | [email protected] | Lyngvej 3, 9000 Aalborg | CVR: 40222103
Which personal data is collected?
We do collect personal data in the categories of:
- Job position
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your interest in our company
- Your requests and messages
How is your data collected?
The data we store is collected from information you have provided when being in contact with, our webpage, by emailing us and when contacting us by phone, when:
- You fill out and sent a contact form on our website
- You sign up for any of our services, including news and marketing material
- You request further information about our products
- You apply for a job at Lyras
- You share your contact information with us
- You interact with us by email, social media or through our website
What is my data used for?
We collect personal data and use it in connection to:
- Sign you up for our newsletter
- Complete orders
- Send out marketing material
- Create an overview of previous orders
- Conduct consumer reviews
- Managing information delivered to us previously
- Respond to your enquiries
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data is only accessible for authorized Lyras employees. It may also be disclosed to our shipping partners for delivery purposes.
What third parties are involved?
We do value your privacy and therefore does not share it with any 3rd parties, we do however use Microsoft 365 and your data can therefore be handled by them as well.
How long do we store your data for?
Your data will be stored for the duration of time needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, we do make sure to delete any personal data that is no longer relevant. As a rule, we delete all personal data after six months, if you have not given us permission to store it longer or if it is relevant for our further collaboration.
What if I want to delete, see or change the data Lyras has collected about me?
Please, contact us at any time, if you want to see what data we have collected about you, if you want to change this data or if you want it deleted partially or in its entirety. You can at any time retract your consent given to us for receiving newsletters, direct marketing or information.
How is my data secured?
At Lyras we take security of personal data very seriously and have implemented measures to secure your data. We do this by:
- Storing all personal data securely
- Educating our employees in handling personal data in a secure manner
- Anonymizing data where this is possible
- Implementing and optimizing on security measures on a regular basis
All rights to pictures, graphics, texts, data, technical and other information displayed on this website and in other forms of communication you have received from us are reserved to Lyras A/S. This content may not be reproduced, redistributed or in any way changed or used for purposes not previously approved by Lyras A/S in writing.